Cryptocurrencies

Anything goes here...
Replicant
Master of the Salmon Slap

Cryptocurrencies

Postby Replicant » 19 Jan 2018, 12:01

Is anyone on here trading in any?
I have been reading up on it for a while and am interested in a bit of small scale trading.

Looking for some info on which exchanges and wallets people can give me info on from past experience and what pitfalls to look out for. :help:
Y.N.W.A.
csteff
1+1=1 ?!
1+1=1 ?!

Cryptocurrencies

Postby csteff » 21 Jan 2018, 18:28

rate been declining, some countries are talking about banning ...
EviL Ras
+1!!!!!!
+1!!!!!!

Cryptocurrencies

Postby EviL Ras » 21 Jan 2018, 19:41

Linus has his take on the ROI from his set up.
LUHG
Ghost - MSI GS60 Ghost Pro. 15.6" 1920x1080 LED, i7 4710HQ 2.5 (3.5ghz turbo), 16gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM, 3GB Nvidia GTX870M, 2 x 128gb SSD, 1Tb 7200rpm HDD
Born 10/06/14
Replicant

Cryptocurrencies

Postby Replicant » 21 Jan 2018, 21:19

steffcip wrote:Source of the post rate been declining, some countries are talking about banning ...

Yeah I have been keeping an eye for the last few weeks and in no hurry. Will only be investing a small amount for a while. Won’t be doing any mining though.
Y.N.W.A.
jurassicjim

Cryptocurrencies

Postby jurassicjim » 22 Jan 2018, 14:05

I put in a few hundred quid across bitcoin, litecoin, ripple and ethereum a few weeks ago for a bit of fun (didn't mind if I lost the lot as a small amount of investment).

I doubled my money on ETH so pulled our while the getting was good (luckily I had most the money on that).

Ripple is down a fair bit right now (£40 loss), bitcoin and lite coin are right on evens at the moment.

To be honest, when (if) all of them get positive then I think I'll cash in. Too many forces in play that seem to impact things - i.e lots of false information and potential insider trading type stuff going on.

That being said, if you do want to get into it, I think Ripple is the best bet as I seem to read the most positive press on it, in terms of the longevity of the actually company behind it and other companies picking it up for real world applications.

It's not the easiest to buy, but I've used a combination of Coinbase, Gatehub and Binance. I've not had a problem with any of them, but they are not the easiest to get setup as the approval takes days/ weeks in some cases - though that may have settled down.

j
Replicant

Cryptocurrencies

Postby Replicant » 22 Jan 2018, 14:17

I was looking to do the same as you did Jim. Funnily enough it is Ripple/XRP that I have been watching most keenly at present.
I was thinking of using Coinbase and possibly Gatehub too. From most of what I have seen you need to purchase Bitcoin or dollars first in order to purchase Ripple.
Y.N.W.A.

Return to “The Salmon Pond”