What have you bought today - VOL 4

Anything goes here...
Johnmcl7
Daemonhunter
Daemonhunter

Postby Johnmcl7 » 25 Apr 2018, 21:28

I've a friend at work who has a Fitbit Surge and I've been surprised at how bad the materials are as he's on his fifth one now within a year and every single one has failed exactly the same way with the strap becoming wrinkled and then falling apart. That's bad enough on its own but what's worse is the unit is designed as one piece so he has to get an entire replacement unit every time. My own fitbit which was one of their early models died a few months in as well.
We are outnumbered by enemy titans, recommend aggressive sustained counterfire
EviL Ras
+1!!!!!!
+1!!!!!!

Postby EviL Ras » 13 May 2018, 18:54

Finally after 10 years, bought a new gore Tex north face coat!

Oh, and a new umbrella for my laptop bag.

That's right guys, summer is coming!
LUHG
Ghost - MSI GS60 Ghost Pro. 15.6" 1920x1080 LED, i7 4710HQ 2.5 (3.5ghz turbo), 16gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM, 3GB Nvidia GTX870M, 2 x 128gb SSD, 1Tb 7200rpm HDD
Born 10/06/14
Johnmcl7
Daemonhunter
Daemonhunter

Postby Johnmcl7 » 03 Jun 2018, 18:58

Summer is definitely here at the moment, on one hand it's great to have bone dry trails with lots of grip but it can be quite a killer riding in this heat.

I decided to treat myself to a Logitech Craft keyboard as I've been looking for a new keyboard with laptop style keys and backlighting without a builtin palm rest which is remarkably difficult. While the keyboard is pricey it feels extremely well made and so far I'm very pleased with it particularly as the Microsoft Arc keyboard I was using didn't have a full set of function keys and the arrow keys being placed on a single d-pad style button were not good.
We are outnumbered by enemy titans, recommend aggressive sustained counterfire

Return to “The Salmon Pond”