Gapped/chiclet desktop keyboard

Mobile phones, PDAs, desktops, peripherals or anything else which doesn't fit in the laptop category
User avatar
Posts: 8133
Joined: 07 May 2008
Location: Inverness

Gapped/chiclet desktop keyboard

Postby Johnmcl7 » 10 Aug 2011, 01:24

I'm looking for a 'gapped' or chiclet design keyboard for my desktop PC, I have this type for my Tab and the Vaio Z5 which means I'm finding desktop keyboards a bit slow and clumsy to type on. The only ones I've found so far are the Apple keyboards which are too pricey and a cheapy looking one on Amazon, has anyone come across a decent desktop keyboard like this?

We are outnumbered by enemy titans, recommend aggressive sustained counterfire

Return to “Other Technology”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests