What you playing at the minute?

Discuss PC and console gaming
matt
Cake
Cake

Postby matt » 22 Jan 2018, 19:57

call of duty. Still not prestiged yet, the grind is real!

Zombies is insanely detailed to get into hard mode, spent a good few hours with my buddies walking me through but ended up having to tap out after midnight, think we lost too many waves getting the stuff done.

Have missed it and enjoying more than I thought.
Replicant
Master of the Salmon Slap

Postby Replicant » 22 Jan 2018, 21:43

It’s all about the Switch for me. Been playing Super Mario Odyssey lately. Pretty good game.

The Switch is a great console. Just needs some more games in the catalogue now.
Y.N.W.A.
mrtoddie

Postby mrtoddie » 29 Jan 2018, 11:16

Suddenly I have had the itch to play some games which is nice.. thought I might have been getting old but its worn off ;)

Forza motorsport 7 - got it for £10 quite like it so far!

Battlefield 1 - only been playing the campaign can't face going lone wolf in multiplayer!

Plus a mixture of project cars, papers please and gta 5...
Yeah!
Johnmcl7
Daemonhunter
Daemonhunter

Postby Johnmcl7 » 02 Feb 2018, 01:34

I was impressed with the weather and dust effects in FM7 with the rain coming down and forcing the car to tip toe round and in another race blowing sand across the track but I got bored of FM6 quite quickly and didn't think FM7 would be much different. I also didn't like the lootbox implementation particularly with the loss of the core mechanic that switching off driver aids and other aspects to increase the difficulty which in turn would increase the reward, it meant it was worth spending time struggling with tough settings as the reward made it worth it.
We are outnumbered by enemy titans, recommend aggressive sustained counterfire
scarbunny

Postby scarbunny » 05 Feb 2018, 12:56

EviL Ras wrote:Source of the post Just finished wolfenstein 2! Twas fun!

Still working my way through this, very enjoyable but it's a bit of a weird one as the cut scenes are much better than the actual game play. I find myself pushing through the levels to get to the next cut scene, the one at the end of New Orleans being a particular highlight. I ended up dropping the difficulty to the one between easy and medium as I was dying more often than was fun, the slight downside being there is now no challenge at all.

Spoiler:
I've just finished the Venus section so not much left to play, but gonna take some time to do the Ubercommander levels before finishing it off other wise I'll never go back to it.

Also nearly 60 hours into Assassins Creed Origins, it's a perfectly serviceable Assassins Creed game, the side missions are dull but the main story is reasonable. The changes to the formula are generally for the better, but it still has the annoying sections where you are pulled back to the "real world" just as things are getting interesting.
mrtoddie

Postby mrtoddie » 15 Feb 2018, 10:27

Johnmcl7 wrote:Source of the post I was impressed with the weather and dust effects in FM7 with the rain coming down and forcing the car to tip toe round and in another race blowing sand across the track but I got bored of FM6 quite quickly and didn't think FM7 would be much different. I also didn't like the lootbox implementation particularly with the loss of the core mechanic that switching off driver aids and other aspects to increase the difficulty which in turn would increase the reward, it meant it was worth spending time struggling with tough settings as the reward made it worth it.

I'm very impressed with the weather effects, AI Cars not so much. I get the feeling when racing that the "faster" cars have an unfair advantage up until the last half of the last lap.. can be very tough sometimes to keep in touch with the front pack, but once im up there their speed just seems to fade away...
Yeah!
mrtoddie

Postby mrtoddie » 19 Feb 2018, 11:48

Still battling on with BF1 and Forza 7.

Finally managed to get into Assassin's creed Unity as well!

In other news had to do a complete reinstall on my PC so hopefully this week will be setting the Vive back up to play some H3VR.
Yeah!
scarbunny

Postby scarbunny » 19 Feb 2018, 21:22

EviL Ras wrote:Source of the post Just finished wolfenstein 2! Twas fun!

Finally got this finished, great story, excellent cutscenes, ok gameplay, overall very fun. Glad to have got one of the 40 odd games on my pile of shame finished.

Currently working on Nier: Automata, finished the first of 3 play throughs.

Return to “Gaming”