Destiny

Discuss PC and console gaming
Johnmcl7
Daemonhunter
Daemonhunter

Destiny

Postby Johnmcl7 » 15 Sep 2015, 01:22

I'm surprised public events at 75 puts you into the top 4%, I use to farm them for ascendent materials and still do them for bounties putting me at 151 and would expect others to have done a lot more. I guess a lot of people probably didn't bother with them after The Dark Below was released and radiant materials were then required.

I'm still curious how Matt has so many orbs on a Titan, I could understand it more on a warlock as they can generate a lot of orbs with radiance active. Matt's Titan has a couple more days playtime than mine but double the amount of orbs. I don't tend to use my Hunter's super that much as it tends to get him into trouble and I keep the Warlock's super for when he's dead however with the Titan I use his bubble shield all the time.

John
Used correctly terrain is a second weapon in your arsenal, equal to your Titan itself. Make the battlefield work for you, or you will find it working for your opponent.
matt
Cake
Cake

Destiny

Postby matt » 16 Sep 2015, 08:29

i use the generate orbs when using my power fist thing and tend to melee quite a lot (for good or bad!)

Return to “Gaming”